Working Together To Ensure Better Outcomes
When you step into our hospital it is easy to see our common goal at work: Working to achieve better outcomes for our patients. It starts with our employees and their passion to help each patient overcome their adversity and reach a better quality of life. Providing patients with unmatched, personalized care is only possible by hiring the most passionate, talented caregivers we can find.
Commitment to Better Outcomes
Our commitment is to deliver a higher level of care in order to achieve better outcomes for our patients. Our unique approach to rehabilitation is evident by our interdisciplinary team approach, leading edge technology, and evidence-based strategies.
We’re committed to providing better outcomes to our employees as well. We’ve paved the way by creating an environment where patient success is a reflection of the quality of care we provide and we celebrate those successes each and every day.
Celebrating Successful Outcomes
Our hospital rewards employees who excel in their daily work. Awards and special recognition include:
- Employee of the Month
- Outstanding Employee of the Quarter
- Outstanding Employee of the Year
- Nurse of the Year
- Clinician of the Year
We also take the time to celebrate the individual disciplines and their contributions to our success.
- Therapy Tech & Receptionists Appreciation Month
- Marketing, Admissions, & Doctors Appreciation Month
- Occupational Therapy and Secretary/Assistants Appreciation Month
- Nursing Department, Dietitians, and Respiratory Department Appreciation Month
- Speech Pathologists Appreciation Month
- Environmental Services and Plant Operations Appreciation Month
- Physical Therapists, Pharmacy Department, Case Management Department and Chaplain Appreciation Month
- Health Information Management, Accounting and Purchasing Appreciation Month
Want to learn more about being a part of a team that puts outcomes first? Contact a recruiter or check out our job opportunities!